Here are some amazing businesses we have had the pleasure of dealing with & highly recommend.
- Sink or Swim Marketing – Sink or Swim Marketing is run by the amazing Julia Makin and we love their philosophy, “Forget the norm. Be unforgetable. Small Business Problem Solvers.” Julia was fabulous in helping us to get our website into shape. Her passion and honestly is something truly amazing and rare to find in businesses these days.
- Artful Blooms by Ren – An amazing florist located in Dromana with over 25 years of experience in the floristry industry! Ren will design for you stunning floral art displays with all your favourite blooms which will set the scene and convey a story, be it for love, a cutting-edge contemporary design, vintage theme, English elegance, or that wow factor, Flowers by Ren will put together a floral package to suit all your needs.
They cater for all types of floral arrangements for the Mornington Peninsula servicing Wedding flowers, Events, Businesses and Accommodation flowers, Birthdays, Large pre-ordered floral displays and more. We love working with Ren and her team, they’re always a pleasure to work alongside with and always have the perfect blooms for our occasions.
- Find out more about Artful Blooms at
- Jacqui Henshaw – We have had the honour to work with the very talented Jacqui to photograph some of our work. She is an award winning photographer and fine art photographer. Her portfolio covers everything from commercial fashion, food and lifestyle to amazing photos of nature.
- Find out more about Jacqui at
- Find out more about Jacqui at
- Gather Round Events – The Gather Round ‘family’ now includes their beloved Pizza Wagon and Peninsula Tipi’s, plus an Italian gelati cart, mobile cool room and luxury Privy the Pretty mobile toilet — with more ‘additions’ on the way (watch this space!).
Based in picturesque Mount Martha on the Mornington Peninsula, the pair and their hard-working team love creating memorable moments, near and far.
They’ve been to markets, festivals, parties and weddings all over Victoria, but bespoke weddings and private events have become their speciality.
- Find out more about Hannah and Zak’s wonderful business at
- Mornington Peninsula Wedding Group – We are so proud to be members of the Mornington Peninsula wedding group. The group is made up of independent, local business owners who live, work and play, right here on the Mornington Peninsula. We love the area and are passionate about helping couples create the best wedding memories possible.For every aspect of your wedding day, from invitations right through to honeymoons, we know someone who can help.
- Find out more information about the group at:
- Ash & Elm Studios – Sharon is the amazingly talented photographer of Ash & Elm Studios. She’s an Irish born photo artist living and creating in regional Victoria. As a professional photographer Sharon as has worked on an assortment of projects in the areas of wedding, portrait, commercial and Art photography.
- Find out more about Ash & Elm Studios at:
Find us online!
We are proud to be listed on the following wedding directories